Trips & Pricing
Book Your Trip!
Branson's Premier Guided Fishing Trips!
Polices & Procedures
- Trips will begin at pick up on the water at a location that will be designated the day prior to the trip by phone. We can normally pick up our clients at a private dock if they are staying on the water or a public dock location that is convenient to the client. There will be a short safety briefing at pick up to ensure all passengers are aware of all the safety futures on our vessels. We will then take a short boat ride to our fishing location for the day. Subsequent boat rides may be required throughout the trip in order to stay on or locate fish. The trip will conclude with drop off at the same location as pick up.
- Trip start times will be based on safe light and convenience of the guests. We do offer night trips upon request.
- Your trip can also be tailored for clients who are looking to improve their fishing skills. Our guides are all professional and experienced anglers who can provide instruction on specific techniques and equipment that can assist any level of angler. Rather preparing for tournaments or just honing their skills to be more productive on the water.
- Groups larger than 3 will require two boats. If you would like to inquire about group rates, please contact us!
- Safety is of the utmost importance during your trip. At any time during your trip if the guide feels there are safety concerns he may take any and all appropriate action to insure the safety of the crew and guests. This may include cancelation of the trip and movement of the vessel to safety until the situation is resolved.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Life Jackets will be available and provided to any and all guests. Children ages 7 and under are required by state law to wear a Coast Guard Approved Type I Personal Flotation Device.
- It is common for us to fish during light rain and mist.
- If there is a threat of lightning and/or high winds trips may be canceled or rescheduled.
- In the event of a quick unforeseen storm while on the water guides will take all passengers to a safe location until the situation stabilizes as to return to fishing or the drop off point.
- Fog may delay or be a cause for cancelation of a trip. Vessels will not be run on plane during low visibility due to fog which could cause a loss in fishing time during trips.
- During night trips vessels will not exceed 25mph which may cause a loss in fishing time during trips.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All Cancelations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your schedule trip if there is to be any refund minus the $50 booking fee.
- Guides may cancel trips at any time due to safety and/or weather. There will be a full refund in the event that a guide cancels a trip unless cancelation is due to a guest acting or conducting themselves in an unsafe manner or if more than half the time frame of the trip has elapsed.
- In the event of a trip having to be cut short due to safety or weather a prorated refund will be given if less than half the trip time has elapsed.
- In the event of any situations not covered in our policies a discrepancy for payment or refund occurs the guide may work with the guest to resolve situations that make both parties whole.
- We are very proud of our boats and equipment. We ask that all guests respect our property and use all equipment in a responsible and proper manner. Guests who fail to follow this policy will be taken immediately to the drop off point and there will be no refund.